Sunday’s at Bethel Church is full of energy and packed with children of all ages. We keep expanding our kids spaces and our families keep outgrowing those areas! Our secure environments are staffed with loving volunteers. We invite you to bring in your kids in our weekly classes and make them be part of this adventure.
We Consider our children to be a gift from God. Our mission is to provide a scripturally based, age-appropriate program that points to Jesus as the living Savior who gives the power of forgiveness and new life. The goal is to lead children to know, love and follow Jesus daily by living their faith.
Terra Nova Kids strives to accomplish these goals by:
- Teaching Biblical truths through activities that are Christ-centered and child oriented.
- Showing Christ’s love to each child and his/her family.
- Equipping each child to share his or her faith and serve the Lord.
- Encouraging the development of relationships with other young members of the Terra family.
- Learning with fun – where learning is active participation not passive observation.
We believe that parents, before any other organization including the church, are responsible for the spiritual nurturing of their children. We are committed to seeing families know and love God passionately. Therefore we desire to equip and partner with parents as the primary spiritual leaders to minister to their children effectively. “Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior and my hope is in you all day long” – Psalm 25:5
Calendar of events